3-Roll Variable Geometry Rolling Machines
AHV combines power with production flexibility thanks to its variable geometry design. The three rolls in AHV models move independently of each other. The required geometric positions for a wide range of workpieces are ensured thanks to vertical movement of the top roll and independent horizontal motion of the side rolls.
Precise, productive and reliable
The more accurate rolling can be performed for remaining less flat ends by positioning rolls asymmetrical, while the rolls can be positioned symmetrical for rolling at maximum thickness. With those fundamental features, AHV provides the power of versatility in production.
- Induction hardened rolls
- Fully welded steel (St-52) frame
- Linear guides for roll movements
- All rolls are mounted in spherical roller bearings
- Cone rolling device
- Electronic Parallelism
- Special braking system
- Dual bending speeds
- Digital display
- Separate moveable control panel
- Hydraulically opened/closed drop end controlled from control panel
- Activation of cone rolling function and position adjustment via buttons on the control panel
- All rolls are driven by hydraulic motor and planetary reducer independently
- Variable speed of rotation
- Material feeding table
- Oil air cooler
- Central support
- Side supports
- Material ejector
- Interchangeable top roll
Request Detail Information
Please fill out the requested information and you will be contacted soon.
Fill out the form to get a free consultation.