3-Roll Plate Rolling Machines
The Torque Without Power Loss
In AHK 3-Roll Plate Rolling Machines, all 3 rolls are independently-driven by hydraulic motor and reducer in the models with a top roll diameter of 230 mm and larger, and in the models with a roll diameter of smaller than 230 mm, the side rolls are driven by hydraulic motor, reducer + gear and the top roll is driven by means of chain gear.
AHK meets your needs in a wide range from 2 mm to 200 mm in plate thickness and 500 mm to 12000 mm in width
Akyapak AHK 3-roll plate rolls allow pre-bending on both sides of the machine without removing the plate out of the machine. It guarantees excellent feeding by preventing the risk of sliding thanks to the braking system it provides.
- Cone rolling device
- Induction hardened rolls
- Digital readout for side rolls
- Fully welded steel (St-52) frame
- Separate moveable control panel
- Dual bending speeds
- All rolls are mounted in spherical roller bearings
- Hydraulically opened/closed drop end controlled from control panel
- Activation of cone rolling function and position adjustment via buttons on the control panel
- CE, ISO9001 – 2015, TSEK ve TURQUM certifications
- Variable speed of rotation
- Material feeding table
- Oil air cooler
- Central support
- Side supports
- Material ejector
- Interchangeable top roll
Request Detail Information
Please fill out the requested information and you will be contacted soon.
Fill out the form to get a free consultation.