Best model to purchase for any tank manufacturers.
AKYAPAK exposes its experience in all metalworking and forming areas. AKYAPAK, being conducting research for higher quality solutions to dishing and flanging industry, is also really assertive with its dishing and flanging machines in this sector.
It is designed to produce pressure vessel, navy, nuclear, food, power generation, petrochemical, shipyard industries.
BMB-P dishing presses are one of the most demanding models in the large range of AKYAPAK.
It is a hydraulic press consists of manipulator (option) and HEAVY DUTY machine like all the others.BMB-P powers range 150 to 1600 Ton Diameter range 500 to 10.000 mm.
The 250 Tons and bigger capacity presses are developed with pre-stressed tie-rods and lower ones are having side shoulders as the price&performance is main target for all size of tank manufacturers on all over the world.
The correct capacity of model is being choosed based on the material thickness, quality and plate diameter. The BMB-P models dishing press power is calculated for biggest diameter of dies to give best cycle time and productivity to the customer. The main control screen is developed focus on user friend interface to reduce learning time since the operator skill is always important for all manufacturers.
- The frame of the machine is made by high alloy steel and MIG welded. The frame is also stress releived to process to have tighter tolerances after welding operation
- The dies are made of special steel with heat-treated
- A special primer applicated on all body before painting for a long term corrosion resistance
- Safety barriers and stair on the machine is used to enable maintenance
- Cyinder, body and piston groups are heat-treated and chromium plated
- Minimum number of lubricating points are used by using self-lubricated components
- It is easy to operate main cylinder, manipulator positions and diagnostics/alarms of all the functions, stopping in any positions
- Since dies of our machines are bigger than standard dies, total labour hours for a piece reduced by half in comparison with operation by smaller dies
Request Detail Information
Please fill out the requested information and you will be contacted soon.
Fill out the form to get a free consultation.